Other Property You Own

Dwelling/Farm Fire Policy

john deere tractorThis highly flexible, à la carte policy can provide quality insurance coverage for a variety of properties that don’t meet the eligibility requirements of our other personal lines insurance programs. Examples include:

  • Manufactured homes rented to others.
  • 1-4 family dwellings ineligible for our other personal lines insurance programs.
  • Properties with no dwelling – only a barn, pole barn, garage, personal storage building, etc.
  • Builders’ Risk Coverage for 1-4 family dwellings, outbuildings and personal storage buildings.
  • Properties with farm buildings or farming exposures – whether farming is performed by the owner or a tenant/lessee.

Inland Marine Policy

We offer stand-alone Inland Marine policies and can also attach “floaters” to any of our other product lines.

Our most common Inland Marine class is Farm Machinery which covers equipment such as tractors, skid steers, riding mowers and other mobile equipment not designed for use on public roads.  Your Homeowners Policy only provides limited coverage for such items, making this an important coverage for expensive pieces of equipment.

In addition to that, we offer a wide range of Inland Marine “classes” – both personal and commercial in nature. From Antiques to Jewelry to Wedding Presents, we can often help.