Inland Marine Insurance

inland marine insurance dwelling insurance ny image of farm with tractor and horses

Inland Marine Policy

We offer stand-alone Inland Marine policies and can also attach “floaters” to any of our other product lines.

Our most common Inland Marine class is Farm Machinery which covers equipment such as tractors, skid steers, riding mowers and other mobile equipment not designed for use on public roads.  Your Homeowners Policy only provides limited coverage for such items, making this an important coverage for expensive pieces of equipment.

In addition to that, we offer a wide range of Inland Marine “classes” – both personal and commercial in nature. From Antiques to Jewelry to Wedding Presents, we can often help.