Insuring Locally, Thinking Globally
Madison Mutual is a small, local insurance company committed to quality in New York State since 1893. Although we are a small company, we are committed to excellence in the greater insurance industry. Employees are asked to continue their education in the insurance field through short classes and webinars. This ensures that Madison Mutual stays current with the market and trends in the industry. Join our team if you are looking for a work environment that won’t let you fall behind in your industry!
Business Development Associate (BDA):
Madison Mutual Insurance Company seeks a highly motivated, energetic and disciplined individual who is interested in a broad spectrum of operations. The range of duties for this full-time, salaried position will include marketing (includes day travel), underwriting, quoting, technological development and general company operations.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent life learning skills and an interest in continual professional development. P&C insurance experience is a definite plus.
Compensation is based on experience. Benefits are exceptional.
To learn more, please send your resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
“Understanding your employee’s perspective can go a long way towards increasing productivity and happiness.”
~ Kathryn Minshew
- Medical insurance
- Dental reimbursement program
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months of employment
- TOP (Time Off Paid) hours after 6 months of employment
- Other paid absences (jury duty, bereavement, military leave)
- Short and long term disability
- Employee life insurance
- 100% tuition assistance program for management-approved continuing education
- Small, friendly office atmosphere
- Multiple monitor workspace
- Individual offices – no cubicles
- A mostly paperless office environment
- Regular Monday through Friday hours
- 37 ½ hour work week
- Regular “casual attire” days
- Free Parking
- A breakroom with a kitchenette – bring your lunch to work and have a place to prepare and eat it
- Cross-training with other Departments – have a complete knowledge of the industry, not just your department
“Don’t pick a job with great vacation time. Pick one that doesn’t need escaping from.”