Other Property You Own
Dwelling/Farm Fire Policy
This highly flexible, à la carte policy can provide quality insurance coverage for a variety of properties that don’t meet the eligibility requirements of our other personal lines insurance programs. Examples include:
- Manufactured homes rented to others.
- 1-4 family dwellings ineligible for our other personal lines insurance programs.
- Properties with no dwelling – only a barn, pole barn, garage, personal storage building, etc.
- Builders’ Risk Coverage for 1-4 family dwellings, outbuildings and personal storage buildings.
- Properties with farm buildings or farming exposures – whether farming is performed by the owner or a tenant/lessee.
Inland Marine Policy
We offer stand-alone Inland Marine policies and can also attach “floaters” to any of our other product lines.
Our most common Inland Marine class is Mobile Machinery which covers equipment such as tractors, skid steers, riding mowers and other mobile equipment not designed for use on public roads. Your Homeowners Policy only provides limited coverage for such items, making this an important coverage for expensive pieces of equipment.
In addition to that, we offer a wide range of Inland Marine “classes” – both personal and commercial in nature. From Antiques to Jewelry to Wedding Presents, we can often help.
Snowmobile Physical Damage Policy
This specialized Inland Marine product provides physical damage coverage for recreational snowmobiles. Your Homeowners Policy does not provide coverage for this item, making this an important coverage to maintain.
Please note that Liability Coverage is not included or offered in this line.